Well Minn tagged me over a month a go so I figure I should probably get with it.
How I met my hubby Mike
1. Where did you meet? He served his mission in Salt Lake and my dad was ward mission leader.
2. What was the first thought that went through your head when you met?I don't remember probably something along the lines of "oh, we have a new missionary.
3.Do you remember what he was wearing? Not exactly but it is safe to say it was a suit.
4. When was the first time you kissed this person? It was our first date. I kissed him because I wanted to make sure he knew I was interested and would call me. (he was going back to Canada the next day.)
5. Where did you go for your first date? We went to see Pirates of the Carribean and then hung out at his friend Michelle's. It was great.
6.How long did you know this person before you became a couple? Like a year and a half or so??
7. How did he ask you out? We were hanging out at my house and I was doing my best to hint to him that I was interested and he asked me if I had seen the movie yet. I said no and then he asked if I wanted to go.
8. Has this person ever proposed to you? Yes. We went to conference together and afterwards we went on a drive through the canyons and carved on a tree was "Krista, Will you marry me?" Very sweet.
10. Have you ever broken the law with this person? Not that I can think of!
11. When was the first time you realized you liked this person? Saddly I have to admit that it was when he was on his mission. I just knew he was special.
12. Do you get along with his family? Yes, for the most part.
13. Do you trust this person? Completely!
14. Do you see him as your partner in the future? for eternity
15.What is one thing he does that gets on your nerves? He is wonderful but he never changes the toilet paper roll.
16.Where do you see each other 15 years from now? Getting ready to send Mikey on a mission and trying to survive having teenagers.
17. What causes the most arguments? You know I am not sure.
18. How long have you been together? It will be six years this summer.
19. Are you married? Yep!
20. Who do you tag? Eh! Whoever