Thursday, April 2, 2009

I Love this picture. Mikey loves holding Lindsey this way. It is so much fun to see them together.
My Aunt Di gave Mikey the shirt he is wearing it says "I'm the big brother" He would ask me to wash it almost as soon as it was off. He is so proud to be a big bro and takes good care of her. One night our neighbor Jeff (he's 17 or 18) came over to see her. Mikey was in bed when he left and he told me he hoped Jeff didn't take her home. I assured him he didn't but he was still a bit concerned. He is so funny.

5 comments:

Tawnya said...

What great pictures. They are both such beautiful kids.

Holli said...

Big brothers are the cutest! I am so glad Mikey is already the protective brother- every girl needs one of those!:)

Taylor Family said...

I knew he'd be a great big brother!

Rachel said...

Krista I sure wish you were not so far away.I could use some more hugs from my sweet grandchildren. And I would love to have more time with you. Thanks for the pictures, they help. love ya lots.

mh said...

I wish I was there right NOW!