Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Minn I know you want photos and I will try later. I just thought I would get on so that mom would quit gossiping about how poorly I blog. I am really not quite sure what to write. Life is good. My kids are growing SOO fast I can't beleive it. Today I went to a pool party at the local pool. Me amd one of the other moms were talking about our hate of bathing suites. I made a comment about remembering when I didn't have kids and didn't hate my body and she said " you should love your body more now that it has done something for you." It really made me think and so while I wish I was better at taking care of my body I can say that I am grateful for my body and the two beautiful kids it created.

1 comment:

mh said...

That was a beautiful thought. Thanks for sharing!