Thursday, October 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Sis!!!!







Well once again my posting is inspired by Marintha. Yesterday My oldest sister Marintha had her birthday. If I was a good blogger I would have done this yesterday, but I'm not so you get what you get. I'm not even sure where to startMarintha has so many great talents she is amazing. I don't know what I would do without her. I talk to her almost everyday. I think my hubby is probably glad that we live so far away because I rthink I would be tempted to be near her everyday. She is incredible. She is an amazing mom. Her kids are very smart and always look super cute. She does fun holiday themed food for her family. She is always thinking of others. She makes amazing bows. (for evidence of this just look at some of Lindsey bows). She is so funny. She is my sphyciatrist. And to be honest she is my very best girlfriend. I would truly be lost without her. She is so much fun. Growing up she always had the best ideas. pantsing wars and N.C. Sometimes me and her would dress up and gone on quests late at night. It was a blast especially when it was windy. She always had the best clothes and shoes to wear and if I signed my life away she would let me borrow them. She has always taken such good care of her younger siblings. Maybe that has something to do with being the oldest of 8 but I have a hard time believing that other big sisters take care of the wee young uns like she does. Once when I was in Jr. High and struggling to find myself so made her own wrapping paper by drawing a beautiful picture on some white paper and wrapped up a huge stuffed animal for me and then she wrote me an amazing letter. I still have the wrapping paper and letter. i should have kept the bear but I am not as good as Minn. It mad e such a huge difference. Now I am going to divulge some information that she may not know. One year for Christmas her and my sister Lisa did a twelve days of Christmas for me. They were so sneaky I tried so hard to catch the culprit but couldn't . It made me feel so special. It was really fun. I never would have known it was them either except on the last day they gave me a Barbie, Barbie kids, and some Barbie things and the box they put them in was a shoe box from a pair of shoes Minn had that I loved. I never could spoil it for them so I just pretended I didn't know. But I figure enough time has past that I can Thank them without it ruining the fun they had. Minn also formed a secret club with us younger sisters to raise money for my parents anniversary. She always helped me too look and feel special. I could go on and on but I think you all get the idea of how wonderful she is.

3 comments:

mh said...

Krista! You are a sweet heart. You are way too nice to me! You make me sound better than I am!
What would I do with out you!? I need you. I love you sister. We need a good N.C. session and a pantsing war! I love ya!

mh said...

You need a new post! Seriously! Maybe pictures of my niece and nephew from Halloween, or you cute crafty things for your boutique. Just a suggestion! Oh, and I still haven't seen any pictures of Leah or her Flames onesie! Get on it girl! =)

mh said...

Leia... oops. Don't know why I put Leah!