Friday, June 11, 2010

Not afraid of a little mess



When it comes down to it my kids will both get the job done Mikey isn't afraid to get his hands a little dirty and Lindsey will dive right on in. This was taken this morning. Mikey is doing homework. (A.K.A. practicing writing with foam soap on a board.) Lindsey is doing what she does best getting herself right into the middle of whatever is going on.



We tried to stop her but inthe end she won. But atleast I got a picture of it and since it is soap it was a clean mess. This is so typical Lindsey. You give her a moment to cause trouble and she will find a way. She'll do it in a way that is soooo cute you can't even get mad. I love this little girl so much.
One day I was moppi11n I turned around and there she was chest high in the mop water and loving it. Ahhhh to be young!

4 comments:

Holli said...

I love that she climbed into the bowl! That crazy girl!:)

mh said...

Lindsey looks so grown up. I can't believe how long her hair is getting. Thanks for sharing the mopping pictures. I love it.

Taylor Family said...

Yeah for new posts and for crazy kids. Lindsey reminds me of Lyssie. She's my little trouble maker that is just cute to punish!

Tawnya said...

That is so cute! I love her blond hair!