Monday, March 18, 2013

Turning wolves into Blessings

Lately Lindsey has been terrified of having Wolves and Werewolves under her bed.  We tried several different things such as Checking under her bed (repeatedly, several times a day) and talking to her.  It was getting worse and worse so I prayed.  I felt better but still didn't know what to do.  I asked Lindsey what we could do.  She decided she needed a spider's web to keep the wolf out.  I went and got a piece of tulle from my sewing and we hung it up.  That night she still tossed and turned and called out for us.  It has been about a week since she had slept soundly.  Then I had an idea I asked her if it would help if we put up a keep out sign.  She decided it would so yesterday Mikey crafted her a sign.  Last night when I put her to bed we prayed that she would feel safe (other nights we prayed that there would be no wolves.)  She slept soundly through the night.  I am so grateful to my loving Heavenly Father, whom is continuously aware of us and what we are going through.  That he loves us enough to get rid of imaginary wolves plaguing our dreams.  I am so grateful for all the love he gives us.  For his comfort and peace.

No comments: