Saturday, October 18, 2008

been a long time

Well I will start with a tag my sister tagged me with.
7 Random things about me
1. We had a pet wolf spider growing up. My dad would catch crickets remove their legs and we would watchie wolfie eat.
2. I love foreign films. I think came from my time in Taiwan.
3. I have a perfectly round scar on the top of my bottom from when I was little and had chicken pox.
4. I am TERRIFIED of needles. I hate them. I cry whenever I am alone and have to get them. For some reason I can act tough when Mikey is around. I do not want him to be afraid also.
5. I collect how to say "I Love You" in foreign languages. I used to be able to say it from memory in over fifty but haven't practiced and can probably only say ten or so.
6. When I wear strappy sandals it looks like I only have four toes on each foot because my baby toe is much shorter then the rest. When I worled at Discover there was a rumor going around that I only had four toes on each foot.
7. I will try eating just about anything once. I even ate a potato bug on a dare once.

5 comments:

mh said...

and you once ate slime! hee hee! Sorry!

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

mcrThe spider was a black widow, not a wolf spider. Now you why I had a hard time watching. love Mom

Kate is great said...

I am pretty sure we had both. The black widow I was too young to remember. But as a mother either would be hard too watch.