Friday, September 19, 2008

Being Good...for Minn

Warning: May contain sensitive medical information
Well Marintha is always getting on me for my lack of blogging. I am fully aware that it has become a rare thing for me but in my defense I have not been well. I have had quite a rough time with this pregnancy. Marintha keeps telling me that I should be glad it is not half-vampire (see Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer). However if it were I would already have had the baby. But yes I am glad that itis not half-vampire, I am also glad that I still have a few months to prepare for the new additions arrival. I have had a hard time keeping anything down which is not only frustrating and gross, but tiring and stressful. But I am now fourteen weeks and had 8 successful meals in a row a new record. I feel pretty good. The one day I was feeling sick and I told Mikey I needed to sit for a minute to let my tummy settle so that I didn't vomit. He said why don't you just go throw up and then play with me. I told him that I didn't like throwing up. He asked me Why I didn't like it anymore. I guess he thought that because I did it so often I must enjoy it. Poor thing he has been so good and he has been so patient with me.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Okay, so everytime I read 'Mikey' I think it's your husband. It seems so weird to me and then I realize it's your kid!

Hahahaha.

mh said...

Good job fr blogging. I am sooo glad you are starting to keep things down. Don't you love a kids perspective? When I was prego with Lucy (and also throwing up a lot!) Cole would not share a drink with me. When I questioned why, he told me he didn't want to get pregnant, because he didn't want to throw up. (You know, because usually when you throw up it is because you are sick, and he thought pregnancy could be contagious!)Wow! that was a long comment, but I am so glad you blogged and so glad you are feeling a little better!

Anonymous said...

Im sorry to hear how rough you have been having it. I was thinking to myself "this girl needs to start blogging" Now I'm feeling a little guilty. Im glad to hear things are starting to shape up. Good luck, and continue posting... if you can!

Tawnya said...

I am so sorry that you are having a hard time. You are a strong woman.