Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Mikey








Well My little Bear is four years old. My how the time does fly. I am not going to put that this is late because Thrsday I was with him having fun. (Well for the most part.) There are so many things I want to and could say about him but I am in the middle of making cake for his Birthday party tomorrow with the fam. I will however list four of my favorite things about him.
(in no particular order)

1. His songs. He is always singing. He always has. efore he could talk he would coo to the hymns. He sings all the time sometimes they are real songs sometimes they are totally made up and sometimes they are both. Real tunes with new woerds or vice versa.

2. The things he says. This was going to be two categories but I go selfish. Her has the sweetest compliments. Just today he told me that"I'm a real good denius". Sometimes he makes up words such as "quater to foshen" and sometimes he mixes up words constenation instead of constellation. But I love that he speaks so well because it gives me a little glimpse of what goes on in his head.

3. His imagination. He is so fun to watch when he is playing. I love when he shares his world with me. I love his stories and ideas for the world.

4. His hugs. He is so sweet to us. He always has the best hugs. It is so fun to watch him love on Lindsey even if I do fear for her at times. His hugs definately make the world feel like a better place.





3 comments:

Tawnya said...

Oh happy birtday Mkey! Four years...that just blows my mind!

Holli said...

Happy Birthday Mikey! I can't believe you are four years old already! I hope you had a great day!

Taylor Family said...

Happy Birthday Mikey Man! We can't wait to see you!