Thursday, May 14, 2009

My little bear




I am not sure how it started but I have always called Mikey Little Bear (or baby bear or just bear). But that is what he is lately I call him Bear more and more. He is such a sweet kid. The other day I overheard him making up a song for Lindsey. It went something like this: I love you Lindsey Grace Little babe for days and weeks weeks and days and days and days and daysand days.... It was so sweet then he came running in to me with a huge grin on his face and informed me that he had sang a song for sister and she smiled. It was so cute how excited he was. And so I try to remember this on days when he is trying to cover her mouth to get her to quit crying or he tries to lay on her or any other forms of rough love she has to endure. I can't beleive my "little" Bear will be four in two weeks. The time has flown by. I can still remember holding him when he was Lindseys size. I could never understand how Lisa could be baby hungry when she still had a baby, and while I still think she is crazy I understand it better when I see how quickly Lindsey is growing at her 6 week checkup she was 10'7'' way too big. WAY too big.
And on another note: Adria --Marintha made the bow not me she is amazing. And the onesie is just wonderunder and felt. So easy I can show you in July when you come if you'd like!!!

5 comments:

Tawnya said...

Oh that is such a sweet post. What a sweet big brother.

Rachel said...

Kids are great. We find out how tough they are when we have the second.We also see how much love they have , and what a big help they can be.

Holli said...

I love it when they are cute and not little punks. It's like anything bad they had done that day totally melts away (at least until the next incident!) And if it makes you feel any better, Mateo was almost 13 pounds at his 6 week visit :)

Taylor Family said...

I miss little Bear and can't wait to see Lindsey! Only three weeks and we'll be there. Can you please get rid of the snow!

mh said...

Mikey is so cute! I love his song! I too can not believe he is almost 4! I like you new back ground, and miss you something terrible! Oh, make mom take pictures, since I am sure Lindsey is much bigger since last I saw her! I wish I was coming too!!!