Monday, September 21, 2009

A game to celebrate Lindsey @ 6 months...











Lindsey is six months old!!!! I can't beleive it. My Baby Girl is growing up so fast. I was taking pictures and decided to play a game. I took some pictures of Lindsey like the ones of Mikey and I want to see who can tell the difference. Don't cheat. Don't view old posts. It is just for fun. Tomorrow (or sometime in the near future) I will tell who is who and post about Lindsey at 6 months. Have fun, and remember to be honest. Start at the top as picture A and to the bottom D. Two are Mike two are Linds. Good Luck!!!

5 comments:

mh said...

My guess is B and C are Lindsey, but they look a lot a like!

Tawnya said...

I say B and C are Lindsey. You can tell because she is so girlie. She can be wearing boy clothes but still look like a girl! Fun game though.

lt_2456 said...

I'm probably wrong but i'll say a and d are Lindsey. Keep in mind that I haven't seen her or pictures of her in a long time.

Rachel said...

They do look a lot alike. Lindsey is getting so big. I think b and c are Lindsey or top left and right bottom.I wish I could give them a hug.

Holli said...

A: Little Mikey
B: Cute Lindsey
C:Cute Lindsey
D: Little Mikey