Saturday, September 26, 2009

Lindsey @ 6 months pt.2

Thanks to all of you who participated in my last post. B and C are Lindsey and A and D are Mikey.
Here are some pictures of Lindsey taken earlier that day. I know there are lots and they are quite similar but I think this shows some of her many faces. These were all taken in just a few moments.

Lindsey Grace Blackmore 6 months





(Minn: something about this last one reminds me of Lucy.)
just over 25 inches long
Weighs 14 pounds and 8 ounces (has not yet doubled her birth weight. Do I need to worry?)
Is much more chatty
Loves playing with sounds
Scoots and rolls like a pro
Way too close to crawling
Can stand with help
Loves playing with and watching Mikey
Has started eating solid foods

5 comments:

mh said...

She is so beautiful. I can't believe she is 6 months old already. Your kids do look a like, but she is so dainty and girlie! I love seeing all of the pictures and how you dress her! So cute! I wish I was there more! Love you!

Rachel said...

She is getting so big, and has teeth! Did you tell me she had teeth?I love the pictures, she is so cute.I love all her faces. She is so fun. wish I could hold her in my arms and give her a big kiss. I loved it when she called me by herself. I love the noises she makes. love mom

Justin and Kenzee said...

Krista! I saw your blog through Colette's! How's life? Are you still living out of state? Your kids are so cute! Hope to hear from you soon!

Cash Family said...

She's so cute! I just love her eyes!

Taylor Family said...

What a doll! I can't believe she is 6 months already! I also can't believe you're in school. What are you wanting to graduate in?