Thursday, February 11, 2010

Not much new

Spending time together
Linds just lookin cute
Mikey trying to be a "man"
Not much new and exciting is happening around here. I had taken some pictures on monday for FHE ehow missing in action. Mikey wanted to make treats and take them to neighbors so we made Valentine rice krispy treats. He decided that him and Lindsey needed to put on costumes to go they looked so cute as a Dinosaur and a bee. Mikey has been real into Dino's again lately and has worn his costume all over. Tuesday he and linds came with me to clean out the nursery cupboard. He of course had to wear the costume. Several people told me how cute he was walking to Peg's in it. (Peggy is also in the nursery and came to help and then Mikey went home with her for awhile.)

2 comments:

mh said...

I love those kids. Is Lindsey wearing the red shoes in one of these? Thanks for the pics. Keep them coming. I say that everytime, but it is okay that you are teaching me patience! I love you sista! Tons!!!!

Taylor Family said...

I still remember seeing Clayton drinking from the jug and sighing. I don't like that part of men :) I loved your then and now, except I'm concerned about Mikey's weight, 140lbs for a 4 year old (typos can be fun)!