Friday, May 23, 2008

This, That, and the Other

Okay so obviously this is not an everyday thing for me. I do need to get better at it though. It is good for journaling purposes. Tonight we are going to Calgary we are going to the batting cages in the morning. Wahoo. If I get good enough I will join Ladies League next year, and then in the afternoon we are going swimming well Mikey will with grandma unless I somehow manage to buy a new suit before then. I left my last one at a hotel in Idaho Falls. Mikey is so excited. He wants to leave now but we can't. Lots to be done first. So why am I on the computer instead??? Anyhow Mike is in Lethbridge training for his new job. YAY!!! It is just a part time/ when he wants to thing which will be good. It means he can still do things here in town but if he doesn't have something else he can go and do that. It has been rainy the last few days it is supposed to stop Tuesday but I don't think it will be dry enough Wednesday to do Mikey's party outside which means I will have 9 sugar high kids in my house plus four moms and three babies... it should be interesting.

No comments: