Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Where to start....


ok folks... I am jumping on the band wagon. It is not that I am opposed to blogs in fact it is quite the opposite. I had one once before and I find blogging theraputic and addictive (sounds like an oxy-moron doesn't it). But "everyone else is doing it"... Well any one who is here probably knows me so... I will write it for memory sake. Our family began on January 24, 2004. Michael Douglas Blackmore and I, Krista Lyn (Thurston) were married for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake Temple. We lived in Salt Lake for a year and then moved to Cardston, Alberta, Canada where we currently live. Shortly after moving here on May 28, 2005 we had a darling little boy ( as I write this tears well up in my eyes.. I am such a girl) Michael James Blackmore we call him Mikey or Little Bear. He is the joy of my life. Of course all moms say that. He is just the best kid ever (all moms say that too.) Last Summer/Fall we bought our house and we are loving it. Mike is a finish carpenter and all around amazing handy-man. What he would really love to do is build custom furniture ,which he is amazing at, but there just isn't the market for that in a small town. I am a stay at home mom. Some people add housewife but I am much better at the mom stuff then the house stuff. Mikey is on the tail end of potty training... what an adventure. He has done awsome. He loves all the regular boy stuff cars, trucks, tools, superheros, the usual. He is turning three in a couple weeks and we are excited for that. That is about all for now. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: