Monday, July 21, 2008

A camping we have gone

I have thought about posting for awhile but you all know how life gets. This weekend we went camping. Mike's uncle has some amazing property and every year we go on a big family camp out. It is always lots of fun. They have a couple picnic tables out there that are very old and falling apart. We decided that since we use it we should help fix it up some we made some new tables. Thursday night Mike and Mikey set too work getting things ready and building. It was a lot of fun to see my two boys working together and since I got my camera working I can add some pictures. Camping was a lot of fun I got pretty sun burnt on my legs but that is all my fault. I should have worn sunscreen. Oh well! I went for a little "hike" up this big hill and my uncle has the most incredible view. His property has a river running through it. Well just look at the pictures and you will see. I took some of the nieces and my nephew and they had a blast. They kept saying this feels like freedom and telling me that that was the best part of the camp out thus far. Sunday we woke up and had breakfast. Mike was getting ready to take me home to go to church and Mikey wanted to come with me to go to church. Everyone was trying to convince him to stay and tell him all the fun he'd have but he wanted to go to church. Kelsie was begging him to stay and he told her that he "needed to go to nursery". I am so proud of him. He is such a good kid.

1 comment:

lt_2456 said...

I can't find the pictures, am I just computer illiterate, or are they not there?