Saturday, July 5, 2008

Pressure

Well I just invited a few more people. So now there are people other then my siblings reading what I write. AAHHH!!! Actually I think it could be fun. However I very seldom write and when I do write I am very seldom witty, or add pictures. Although I did just get some pictures of Mikey's birthday that I will try to figure out how to add. That little boy sure is funny. Last night when went for a walk and the whole time he had Mike and I in stitches. He was playing follow the leader, he would sing do as I am doing and copy his dads every move. It was hillarious to watch. Mike tried to trick him a few times and while the young one lacked grace and skill he did try and did a pretty good job. Later he got tired and his dad gave him a shoulder ride as soon as he got up he started singing the wonderpets theme song the lyrics at one part go, we're not too big and we're not too tough but if we work together we got the right stuff... gooo wonderpets. Well he was singing and when he got to that part he skipped the first part and sang "we're not too tough and we're not to ...(pause and the funniest look came on his face then he got a smile and comtinued) we're not to tugckle. and then finished the song. But you could just see his mind thinking no reason to stop I'll just make up a word. I know Minn and Lisa are thinking sounds like his mom. But hey what can you do.
Also to those whom I have invited and wish to accept I would love an invite to your blogs as well.
Thanks and see you around!!

2 comments:

mh said...

Oh, how witty you are! You crack me up on the phone, so don't worry, your blogging will be great! Pictures would be nice, since I miss your son (and you and Mike)! You will do a fine job sister!

Chris and Erin said...

Thanks for inviting me. I too am addicted to blogs. I told all of my sisters that you and all of your sisters are going to New Kids and we think that sounds so fun. Its something we would.