Sunday, July 27, 2008

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If we're only blogging friends, write about a post that is the most memorable for you.
2. Next, if you feel so inclined, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you...!
3. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.
☺ And please do this on your page, too, so we can all share in the fun times together. :)

Lisa just so you know I went and commented so go back and check it out.

4 comments:

mh said...

Hmmmm, where do I begin? I will start with Sundays. Yesterday, we were at mom's and a storm was a brewin'! It reminded me of when we would dress up and go outside on Sunday's such as yesterday! We would run around in the wind and be crazy! I remember taking you and your friends to North Carolina on many occasions.

Holli said...

I have soooo many fond memories, but I thought of one just the other day so that is the one I will share! Remember our many "field trips" to Gateway? My favorite was when we were rocking out to "Tangerine Speedo" on the way to Gateway- our field trips were so much fun!

lt_2456 said...

I also remember Sunday afternoons, but I remember them a little bit differently. I remember you and Minn dressing up and being crazy and trying to get me to join in. The dress-up games weren't as bad as the pantsing wars. I also loved when we went to Institute together. It was fun to get to spend time with you. I love you sis.

Mary said...

Hi Krista. Thanks for inviting me to your blog. I have a lot of memories of you. Do you remember when you ran away to my house? I thought it was funny that our mom's played along.

Send me your email address, and I'll add you to my blog, IF you want. :-)

It's good to see you doing so well, and happy! You deserve it.