Saturday, August 16, 2008

A fun little quiz

I was never actually tagged but I thought it was fun.
Q: What's something that Mommy always says to you?
M: I love you Little Bear
Q: What makes Mommy happy?
M: I don’t know
Q: What makes Mommy sad?
M: crying
Q: How does Mommy make you laugh?
M: tickle
Q: What was Mommy like as a child?
M: she was an ogre that would eat Trees and garbage.
Q: How old is your Mommy?
M: 4
Q :How tall is your Mommy?
M: big this tall (as tall as he can reach)
Q: What is Mom's favorite thing to do?
M: play toys with me.
Q: What does Mommy do when you're not around?
M: read books
Q: If Mommy was going to be famous, what would it be for?
M: for you so you can read more
Q: What is your Mommy really good at?
M: jumping off mountains
Q: What is Mommy not very good at?
M: falling off mountains and hurt your face and your legs and your cone.
Q: What does Mommy do for her job?
M: She’s at home for work.
Q: What is Mommy's favorite food?
M: soup (this would be his favorite)
Q: What makes you proud of your Mom?
M: pull me from the plank and from the plumbing (now he’s just being silly)
Q: If Mommy was a cartoon character who would she be?
M: Pablo
Q: What do you and your Mommy do together?
M: make puppets
Q: How are you and Mommy the same?
M: we’re good.
Q: How are you and your Mommy different?
M: you said we shouldn’t talk about this. (He has recently been talking about how our bodies are different male and female sort of thing)
Q: How do you know Mommy loves you?
M: toys
I tag Lucy, Cole, Ben, Sam, Sam, and Spencer and whoever else wants to enjoy what there little one has to say about them.

2 comments:

mh said...

I love the one about how you are different! Mikey cracks me up! That was hilarious! I will ask Cole, but, Lucy might not give me very good answers!

Taylor Family said...

I love this one! We sure miss you guys!