Saturday, August 16, 2008

Goodnight stories

Mikey loves having good night stories. Every night he tries to convince you to read more and more stories he usually wants five I usually give him three. The other night, about a week ago, I was extremely tired and my eyes wouldn't stay open so I told him that I would make up a story to tell him. I asked him what he wanted a story about and he said me and Clayton at the park. It has since become a ritual at nap time and bedtime. They all start out...There was once a boy named Mikey and he had a friend named Clayton and Clayton had a little sister named Kami (he also has a sister named Alyssa but she is too small for the adventures they go on). They all loved to go to the park and one day while they were at the park a very strange thing happened... He always helps me start the story and then he usually picks part of what the strange thing that happened was. At the end they always get tired and either go to Mikey's moms house or Adria's house for lunch or a snack and he picks what it is they eat that day, then they all go home and have naps. THE END. It doesn't matter what the story is even the scriptures he always ends it with THE END. It is one of my favorite things. Clayton Mikey misses you but he is glad that you are having fun at your new house in "Vaginia".

3 comments:

mh said...

Vagina! that is classic. I miss him!

Taylor Family said...

This post brought be to tears., We miss you and that sweet Mikey sooooooooooo Much! Thanks for sharing that story!

Tawnya said...

That is so cute. What a cute boy. How cool that he shares in story time too.