Thursday, March 12, 2009

A little catch up and some pictures.




Well I have been trying to get cameras ready for baby's arrival. I decided I would try to put the pictures on for myself. This has been quite an adventure. But I now have some pictures on the computer. I will post some for you. I will also try to go back and add ppictures to other posts but I am not sure how this will work. So wish me luck. This is Mikey and Kelsie skating and playing hockey on Family day. Every year we rent the town rink and skate. It is a lot of fun. The next one is Mike teaching Mikey to skate the week before family day. I am so glad that Mike is so patient. He is a great teacher. (edit: I have no idea what I am doing with the pictuires so if anyone has advice let me know. Also as I'm sure you you can tell the first one is My boys and the second is of Mikey and Kelsie.) A clarification Mikey's skates are the two blade bob skates and not traditional skates.

2 comments:

Tawnya said...

He can skate? That is so cool! I can't believe how big he is!

Rachel said...

seeing mikey in the skates makes him look so big. I can't believe he is getting so grown up. Mike really is a good dad.