Thursday, March 5, 2009

A little catch up

Well I am not sure where to start. There is only about two weeks left to my due date. Although I am hoping we don't have to wait that long to meet Abigail (Abby)/ Katelyn(Kate)/ Sarah. I feel so anxious to not be pregnant and to meet her and to see Mike and Mikey with her. Mikey is growing up so fast. He has learned to write Mikey and mom and is learning other letters as well. He tries very hard to write dad but he usually gets the d's turned one way or another. He is drawing ALL the time and I am not allowed to throw out artwork (with his knowledge). But I will guilty admit that I do throw out some. I just have a hard time with it sitting around. But I keep the really special ones. He is SO excited to be a big brother. I put the bassinet in our room and he was not happy so when he got his smaller bed (he was on a queen). Mike moved the bassinet in there. We talked to him about being careful and not touching it and only rocking it very gently if he had permission. The next day he asked me if he could put bush baby in there and practice rocking gently for his sister. It was so SWEET! He will be a great big brother (knock on wood).
On another note Friday to Saturday Mike went camping with scouts and got frostbite on his ear. He refused to go get a dr. to look at it and so far it seems okay. I hope his ear doesn't fall off. Okay I am sure it won't but that hasn't kept me from having crazy pregnancy dreams about it.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

You did not tell me about mike's ears. I hope they are ok. I'm excited to see mikey's art work.I sure love that kid.I also love his mom. take care, see ya soon.

Tawnya said...

FROST BITE? Yikes!!! Mikey sounds so cute! What a sweet boy!

Taylor Family said...

Wow, you don't post forever and look what I've missed. I'm coming home for a bit this summer. I can't wait to meet Abby/Kate/Sarah!