Thursday, March 19, 2009

She is here!

This is Marintha (Krista's sister) posting the news for her, since she is in the hospital! Hopefully I say what she wants, but she can change it later!
They haven't decided which name they want yet, but she was born at 11:38 am! She weighs 7 lbs. and 14 oz.! She is 21 inches long!
Mom and baby ate doing well! I guess Krista did it all with out an epidural! She rocks! I will let her put more information on that later, but I just wanted to let all her friends and readers know she had the baby! I am so excited, and can't wait to see her!!!!!

4 comments:

Tawnya said...

Congratulations!!! Yay!! I can't wait to see pictures!

Danielle said...

Congrats! Can't wait to hear what her name is!!

Anonymous said...

Wahoo!!! I love babies and baby pictures. Congratulations you strong woman.

Taylor Family said...

How did you get lucky enough to have a baby in the morning?! Congratulations. I'm sure she's beautiful and can't wait to see pictures!