Saturday, August 27, 2011

Aaron Luke Blackmore

Alright this one is for Marintha. Here I am a few days before having the baby. I remember holding him and thinking how did he fit? Then I saw this. No wonder people thought I was expecting multiples.


This is on the way home. Mikey probably took 15 pictures of this. He is way too proud. (And who can blame him?)


All three of them together at last. It is a great feeling! I love Mikey's smile.



I love this picture but it makes me hurt to see all his bruises. Poor little guy had a rough entry.




Monday August 22,2011 Aaron Luke Blackmore entered the world weighing 9lbs 6.8oz. He was 20 and 3/4 inches long.

4 comments:

mh said...

I love him!!!! Thanks for posting a prego picture for me. He makes Mikey and Lindsie look so big. Mikey looks so grown up. Hey, I thought he was 9 pounds, not 7! =)

Kate is great said...

Yes he was indeed 9 not 7 thanks for noticing! I want to claim every pound of this one!!!

Tawnya said...

Congratulations!!

Holli said...

Congrats Krista! So glad he's finally here! I want all the details! Love you:)