Saturday, August 13, 2011

Still no baby!

Well I was really thinking, or maybe just hoping that at this point I would be announcing the arrival of a new baby at our house. My babies just like taking their time and I'm trying to be okay with that.I know that he will come at some point and I am fairly safe to say the next two weeks. Please don't make us wait that long. I am making bread today to help pass time. Tomorrow is church and then Monday will bring all the normal Monday cleaning so I can hopefully stay sane 'til then. Mikey has been awesome at keeping his new room clean and better at playing with his sister then I had expected. Lindsey loves her new bed and Tuesday we got her new bed set and put it on. She still tries to sleep in our bed every night but I guess most kids do. She woke up last night dreaming about riding horses at Uncle Dean's. It was cute but I wish it hadn't been at 3. She didn't go back to sleep until after 5. Mike hasn't been sleeping well either, I think he is just as anxious as me about the arrival of our third. He has also been snoring which is a good sign that their is something on his mind.

No comments: