Friday, August 5, 2011

Getting Ready

Well it has been about a year since we started getting Mikey ready to go to the basement and today it is official. He is down stairs all by himself. He sleeps down here about half the time already so hopefully the excitement will last. He had me print him some Keep Out signs for his door . "so that people only come in if I want them, like Lindsey." Lindsey is officially in her "Big Girl" bed. Mike found a comforter set that he is excited to get her. He is so in love with his daughter. Aaron formerly known as "the boss" now has his own bed and a bassinet in our room and a dresser and hopefully by the end of the day the mountains of laundry I have been doing will be put away and we will truly feel ready for our new little man. It has been fun going through clothes and remember Mikey as a baby. It makes me feel more ready to do the new born thing again. It has only been two and a half years but I feel like a first time mom some days. Maybe that is because my brain and hearing are so shot lately. Lindsey and Mikey keep asking me if it is the day the baby comes. If only we knew for sure. Well we will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Taylor Family said...

How exciting. Mikey is such a big brave boy!