Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe....





Rodeo Mikey

Silly Lindsey



The other night Mikey was getting ready to go down to bed and thankfully Lindsey was already in bed asleep. Aaron was fed and content so Mikey had the rare opportunity to pick who went down with him. He decided to make it fair and do eeny meeny miny moe so that noones feelings got hurt. So he does it " My mother says to pick the very best one and you are not it." He lands on me. So Dad gets to put Mikey to bed. I pretended to have my feelings hurt and Mikey comes over and whispers to me. "I'll do it again and start with Dad this time so that it is you". So he does it again. Again he lands on me. He did it probably 5 more times taking turns starting with me and then Mike each time he would land on me. It was so funny. I told Mikey that it was because his Dad would always be the best one. It was such a silly thing but one of those moments you wish you could hang on to forever. My kids are growing up way too fast. Where does the time

2 comments:

Tawnya said...

That is too sweet!

mh said...

He is such a sweetie. You made me tear up gosh darn it! =)