Friday, September 2, 2011

Mikey Review

Waterton. This boy loves sticks. He is always bringing them in the house. Just tonight he went to the park with a friend and came home with a stick in his mouth.It is fun to hear and see all the things sticks can be. Usually some form of a weapon. Are all boys like this? I LOVE his smile!

Hairy black tongue. This is later in the day when it had mostly cleared up. Should have taken one that morning it was gross. Just google it and you'll see what we saw.

Long ride back from grandmas and easter eggs filled with stickers. He is so silly. Of course then Lindsey had to do the same thing. She adores him almost as much as I do! She cries everyday when he goes to school. I miss my Mikey! (so do I little Lady, so do I.)

Mikey's sixth birthday. It wasn't a party or it wasn't supposed to be but that is pretty much what it was. His best friends Matt and Max. Those three have such fun together.

Not sure about this face? This is in June at the Dinosaur museum I think in Ogden. It was lots of fun. He loved talking Dinosaurs with his cousins. I loved that they thought him to be an expert. I guess he is kinda is.


They grow up way too fast...

2 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Love all the reviews! I just want to hold your baby so bad. Blake is already so big!

mh said...

You need to post more pictures. It is so fun to see them, and it makes me feel like I am not missing out on so much. I know it is a pain for you to post them though. I love those kids. =) Love you sis...